All info below subject to change. Click an FAQ to see the answer:
Eligibility to attend GT350 Track Attack:Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Ford Shelby GT350/R will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a GT350 Track Attack program.
Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.
List of eligible participants who can attend in place of the buyer:
Members of the immediate family of the buyer. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the buyer:
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners
- Immediate family members of same-sex domestic partners
Yes. You may bring a paying Guest.
During your registration, you may purchase a Guest seat for the "Non-driving Guest Experience†" or for the "Driving Guest."
Non-Driving Guest Experience // +$179
Each Shelby GT350 owner has the option to bring one non-driving guest. Your guest can join you at the reception dinner, sit in on all classroom instruction, watch the on-track excitement, and experience the adrenaline rush of demo laps in the passenger seat of a GT350 with one of our professional drivers at the controls. *Limited availability per class
The Non-Driving Guest Experience Features:
• Joins you in attending the welcome reception dinner
• Sit in on all Classroom Instruction
• Watch the On-Track Action up close and personal
• Joins you for catered lunch
• Ride as a Passenger in a GT350 with a Pro Driver
• GT350 Track Attack. Age restrictions - 14 years old minimum
Two-Day Non-Driving Guest Experience // +$219
Adds a second day to the "Non-Driving Guest Experience" for GT350 Track Attack programs with an optional second day of driving. Includes all of the features listed in the "Non-Driving Guest Experience" plus lunch on the second day for your guest. *Limited availability
*If you selected not to bring a Guest to the Welcome Reception / Day 1 [referred to as the 'Non-Driving Guest Experience'] during your registration, you clearly understand that you are not allowed to bring any guest to the evening reception, or to the next day's activities — which includes classroom sessions, on-track experience and meals — at the racetrack.
† If you purchase a Non-Driving Guest Experience your guest does not drive the GT350 or FPRS Mustang GT cars.
Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT $1,795
Each Shelby GT350 owner has the option to bring one driving guest who participates in all the same GT350 Track Attack activities as the owner. Perfect for drivers at any level. *Limited availability per class
The Driving Guest Experience Features:
• Reception Dinner hosted by Ford Performance Racing School
• Classroom session
• Skid car exercises
• Heel/Toe Braking exercises
• Vehicle Dynamics
• On-track lead-and-follow session (you follow the instructor)
• On-track instructor ride-along (instructor rides as passenger)
• On-track (Final track session)
• On-track demo laps (you ride as passenger with instructor driving)
If you select not to bring a Guest to the Welcome Reception / Day 1 [referred to as the 'Non-Driving Guest Experience', or 'Driving Guest'] during your registration, you clearly understand that you are not allowed to bring any guest to the evening reception or to the next day's activities — which includes classroom sessions, on-track experience and meals — at the racetrack.
SECOND DAY DRIVING OPTIONS
On select dates, you and your driving guest can upgrade to an optional second day of Performance Driving for a real taste of what the Ford Performance Racing School has to offer. In order to drive during second-day activities, the driver must have participated in the first day.
GT350 Owner // FPRS Mustang GT - $1,695
GT350 Owner // FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 - $1,995
Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT - $1,695
Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 - $1,995
The Performance Driving Day 2 Upgrade Features:
• Drive a performance-prepped 2015 FPRS Mustang GT, or upgrade to a 2015 FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires designed for track and competition.
• Learn from professional instructors with championship experience
• Lots of track time: Four on track sessions each 20-25 minutes
PURE. ADRENALINE. RUSH.
Please note: all participants and guests will be required to sign track waivers.
Please call 435-27-SPEED  for info or to register.
The Speedway Club Restaurant Dress Code: The dress code consists of business casual/country club casual such as dress pants and capris, golf-style/walking shorts. We will allow jeans, jean shorts, running shoes, and casual shirts. Jackets and ties are not required. No screen-printed t-shirts, undershirts, cut-off shorts, athletic wear, baseball caps, torn or tattered clothing, or beach-style flip-flops.
There is an option to purchase a property damage waiver option to limit financial responsibility for damage done to the Ford Shelby GT350 used in the GT350 Track Attack program. This option will also be available for the cars used in optional second driving day upgrades. Without the limited liability, the student assumes full financial responsibility up to full replacement value of the vehicle for any and all damage they do to the vehicle.
This option can be purchased during registration on this website or prior to attending or at check-in upon arrival at Ford Performance Racing School.
GT350 Track Attack Event Waiver/Liability:
VEHICLE DAMAGE WAIVER:
In consideration for the Ford Performance Racing School (Collectively known as FPRS) to agree to allow Participant to drive in its vehicle and on its track(s), Participant agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend FPRS against any and all claims, demands, actions (including attorney's fees and costs) liability, losses, damages, injuries (including, without limitation death and dismemberment) and accidents of whatever kind resulting in any way from participating in events at FPRS. Participant further understands and agrees that he/she assumes full financial responsibility up to full replacement value of the Ford Performance Racing School vehicle assigned to Participant (as described below) for any and all damage Participant does to the vehicle. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Participant may elect (where designated herein) a property damage waiver option and pay an additional fee to limit his/her financial responsibility to Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($7,500.00) for damage done to the vehicle.
1. PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ASSUME FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY UP TO THE LIMIT AGREED FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE. PARTICIPANT ALSO AGREES TO FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S) WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF PARTICIPANT OR OTHERWISE. ONLY PARTICIPANT NAMED ABOVE IS AUTHORIZED TO DRIVE THE ASSIGNED VEHICLE.
2. IF THE VEHICLE SUFFERS MECHANICAL FAILURE, FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL WILL PROVIDE, TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES, A BACKUP VEHICLE.
3. AT ANY TIME, AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THE DRIVER FROM THE VEHICLE FOR ANY REASON. THE FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL VEHICLE AS BACK-UP, RESULTING FROM ASSIGNED VEHICLE BEING DAMAGED. ANY ADDITIONAL VEHICLE ASSIGNED WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY FEE, IF OPTION IS SELECTED, OTHERWISE, PARTICIPANT WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEWLY ASSIGNED VEHICLE. REFUNDS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL.
Purchase Limited liability with School selection.
• 8:00 a.m. start time (sharp)
• Classroom session (approx.. 45 minutes)
• Skid car exercises
• Heel/Toe Braking exercises
• Vehicle Dynamics
• On-Track sessions
• On-Track demo laps (you ride as passenger with instructor driving)
• Graduation (4:30 p.m.)
GT350 Track Attack begins with the evening reception at Charlotte Motor Speedway (subject to change). This casual program allows you to begin building friendships with fellow Shelby GT350 owners and begin preparing for your upcoming driving day. Event runs 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
You will start and finish your driving day at the Ford Performance Racing School welcome center and classroom building. Check-in will open at 7:30 a.m. Event runs 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The GT350 Track Attack is set in Concord, North Carolina.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is a 30-minute drive to/from Ford Performance Racing School.
Directions to Ford Performance Racing School –
Ford Performance Racing School5115 Moorehead Rd. - Suite 200
Concord, NC 28027
- Exit airport via Josh Birmingham Parkway
- Continue onto Little Rock Rd
- Turn right onto I-85 N ramp to Concord
- Follow I-85 N to Exit 49 - Bruton Smith Blvd.
- Exit right on Bruton Smith Blvd
- Follow Bruton Smith Blvd to US-29/Concord Parkway S
- Turn right onto US-29/Concord Parkway S
- Follow US-29/Concord Parkway S to Morehead Road
- Turn left on Morehead Road
- Ford Performance Racing School will be on your left